Backup & Disaster Recovery
Protect your data - and your business
What would happen to your company in the event of a server crash, a manmade or natural disaster, or a data or hardware theft. How quickly could your business bounce back?
Scary fact: the average failure rate of disk and tape drives is 100%. ALL drives will eventually fail. And did you know that 60% of companies that lose their data go out of business within 6 months of a disaster? Were you aware that more than half the amount of critical corporate data is stored on unprotected PCs and laptops?
Protect all you’ve worked for with backup and disaster recovery from Blue Arch Technology Services, LLC. We are committed to providing the best solutions for the security of your business technology.
Data loss by numbers. The main causes:
- 78% - hardware or system malfunction
- 11% - human error
- 7% - software corruption or program malfunction
- 2% - computer viruses
- 1% - natural disasters
- 1% - other
Schedule your FREE no-obligation Data Security Analysis today and get:
- An audit of your current data protection - including backup and restore procedures, tape rotations and maintenance schedule to see if anything is jeopardizing your data’s security.
- A review of procedures - for storage and transportation of data. Improper care of storage devices can damage (and thereby corrupt data).
- A check of your network backups - to make sure they are accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you would NEVER want to lose.
- A clear report - that details the makeup of your data, including the age and type of files you are backing up. Why? Because many companies inadvertently use valuable computer storage to backup their employees’ personal MP3 files and movies.
- A discussion about your data protection needs - and an explanation in plain English about where your risks are. We know everyone has a different level of risk tolerance, and we want to make sure all the risks you’re taking with your data are by choice, not because of miscommunication or accident.
Free Data Security Analysis
Fill in the form below to sign-up