Get more from your IT investment
If your existing hardware is taking up too much valuable space or you want to implement new technologies but don’t have the room Virtualization is the solution. Virtualizing your technology environment lets you separate resources and services from the underlying physical delivery of those services. Put simply; virtualization allows you to do more with less.
When your memory is virtual your software has access to more memory than is physically installed on your computers. Virtualization techniques can also be applied to other facets of your organization’s IT including networks, storage, laptop or server hardware, operating systems and applications.
Virtualization from Blue Arch gives your business the power to:
- Improve application performance - with rapid provisioning and dynamic load balancing.
- Get back on track after a disaster - with simplified recovery solutions.
- Increase utilization - by consolidating your servers.
- Go green - lower your electricity bills with fewer servers.
- Enjoy more advanced technology - without installing more equipment in your office.
In addition to this implementing a virtual infrastructure won’t disrupt your business because using your computers post-virtualization will be no different than from now. However, virtual infrastructure gives administrators the advantage of managing pooled resources across your business, allowing IT managers to be more responsive to changing business needs and better leverage infrastructure investments.